Monday, January 4, 2010

Step Away From the Computer

They say that writing it down makes it easier to do, so here goes nothing:

Step Away From the Computer

I have stuff to get done today.  It's the first Monday of 2010 and it's a paperwork week.

  • I generally use this week to get the old files boxed up and out of the way and put the new files in.  
  • Medical reimbursements have to get sent in
  • It's usually easiest to get the tax paperwork receipts set aside while I'm doing paperwork
  • Property taxes are due soon, now is a good time to get those notices in order
That's it for me.  Really.  Step away from your computer now and tell me what you got done today.  

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I set the timer for 15 minutes ended up reseting it all the time between the interruptions, I ended up going thru my miles for 45 minutes with next action steps. Thank you for motivating me.

    One of my new years resolutions is to be organized with my paperwork. It's cost me alot in being disorganized and losing papers. Thank you

    ReplyDelete