Thursday, July 7, 2011

Peer Pressure & Making it Easy

I downloaded a Blogger app a few days ago. I remember thinking "This way I have no excuse not to blog" I also have a group of friends # NaBloPoMo blogging with me, and I really don't want to drop the ball.

So what do I write about?! Do I write about how irritated I get when my guys leave their dishes on the table? Nah, that's not really fair since my P-Hero made dinner.

Maybe I'll blog about the challenge of cooking all the CSA veggies in one week ( believe me, it's harder than it looks, and we're a veggie friendly family) Oh wait, I was going to do that next week so I can include pics of the pickup and our share veggies. Hmmmm.

Okay, I got it! I'll write about the domino effect of having too much stuff: stress levels, living costs, not to mention how one thing topples over every time you try to move something else.

*yawn*

Hey, look, this is long enough to be a blog post all by itself! Cool :-)  Even better, I have topics for the next couple of days. I really love how just doing something, anything, tends to move you a little closer to your goals.

*yawn*

I think my next goal is getting a good nights rest.  ' night

No comments:

Post a Comment