Sunday, July 3, 2011

Super Secret Awesome Sauce

"You have the potential to never make another mistake in your life"

No, I didn't come up with this, a keynote speaker at a conference did. What he meant was that between our social web and access to search engines, if we ask the right questions of the right people and do what they tell us to do... we might never make another mistake.

Wow, powerful, huh?

My shorthand for this is Super Secret Awesome Sauce. Thanks to the recipe (women) in my Super Secret Awesome Sauce I get asked tough questions that help keep me from making mistakes. Even better, I get to answer some of their tough life questions like how do I get two dishes that are stuck together unstuck. (drop the two stuck dishes in a tub of hot water, it'll expand the air between the dishes and push them apart)

Of course, there's a lot more to it than that, but I've been in transit since 4:PM EST Friday until about 5:PM EST Sunday and this is about all my brain can spit out today.

1 comment: