Friday, March 12, 2010

Are you ready for the weekend?

I am so ready for the weekend it isn't even funny!  My husband gets back in town tonight and next week is Spring Break.  For the first time ever we both have the week off.  Hip hip hooray! 

Two brief announcements and one call for volunteers: 
  • I need to get your data either Saturday night or sometime on Sunday so I can enter it on the Walk Kansas website, but you won't be hearing much from me for a while because...
  •  I'm passing the crown of "Queen Motivator" on to @christylit for next week. 
  • Are there any volunteers for the week of March 21-27?  You'll share your food and activity challenges for the week and facilitate our discussion via email, blogpost, twitter, smoke signal, or if we get together.  
Beuler...Beuler...

I probably should mention that if no one steps forward to volunteer I'm going to start drawing names...Oh yeah, I'm like that.  I'm thankful that you won't make me resort to that, right?

And now I'm off to my last day of bikram yoga.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment