Healthy Living Contract
I set the following SPECIFIC and MEASURABLE goal(s) for myself:
- I will improve my cardiovascular health by exercising 5x/week for at least 30 minutes
- I will improve my diet by making sure that I have 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
- I will improve my energy level by staying hydrated and drinking at least 64 oz of water every day.
My goal is ATTAINABLE because
- I am scheduling exercise for myself on a daily basis.
- In addition to planning our menus on a weekly basis, I am keeping fruit and vegetables close at hand and ready to eat
- I am making myself accountable to my Walk Kansas team and blog readers
I will give myself the following REWARDS when I’m successful at reaching this goal (list each reward and
- (ok, I'm really bad at rewarding myself. I need suggestions here)
The TIMELINE for this goal is: March 7-May 1
I will keep track of my progress in the following way:
- daily posts and comments on http://pherafocus.blogspot.com
What do you think? I'm open to gentle guidance, so please let me know your thoughts.